Saturday 9 June 2007

Replanning results

Ok the results of my replanning are that the wardrobe pretty much stands as is only I am going to remove the khaki jacket and skirt and add a khaki tote bag instead.
So the items are:-
1 Khaki elastic waist pants (done)
2 Coral and cream print knit top (done)
3 Coral cowl neck top (done)
4 Rust pink bolero jacket (done)
5 Rust pink pants (in progress)
6 Coral mock wrap blouse (*)
7 Stripe wrap blouse
8 Cotton lawn print dress in khaki/orange/pink (*)
9 Khaki pants 2 - not sure of style
10 Khaki Tote bag

I have a lot of co-ordinating fabrics for this Wardrobe collection, so I may go on and sew another stage myself, either once I have finished the items above but still within the competition timeframe OR sometime later on in the summer.

I'm also participating in the One Pattern, Multiple Looks (June 1 to July 31) competition and the items marked (*) are also being entered into that! So maybe I will sew some more variations of that pattern once I am done with the main Wardrobe list!
I sat with my sewing notebook and came up with '26' variations on Simplicity 5099. Obviously I would not do them all, but I could manage more than 2 I reckon.

No comments: