Sunday 20 May 2007

PR Wardrobe Contest garment combos allowed

The PR Wardrobe Contest allows the following garment combos
  • 6 tops, 4 bottoms, 1 jacket
  • 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 2 jackets
  • 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 1 dress, 1 jacket
  • 4 tops, 4 bottoms, 1 dress, 2 jackets
  • 6 tops, 3 bottoms, 1 jacket, 1 dress if all tops can be worn over the dress
  • 4 tops, 1 dress that's a tunic top (can be worn over all bottoms), 4 bottoms, 1 dress, 1 jacket
  • 5 tops, 3 bottoms, 2 dresses, 1 jacket
  • 4 tops, 3 bottoms, 2 dresses, 2 jackets
  • 4 tops, 3 bottoms, 3 dresses, 1 jacket
  • 3 tops, 3 bottoms, 3 dresses, 2 jackets
1 garment can be knit.
Vest defined by function (top or jacket depending on how it's worn)

And I must admit that the option
  • 5 tops, 4 bottoms, 2 jackets
is very attractive to me, as I can make the coral/light khaki jacket, and a khaki jacket as well.
I want to keep the max number of bottoms as I can't really buy those.

No comments: